Rose Pillowcase

I have a few pieces in my craft stash that belonged to relatives who’ve passed on. This set of rose pillowcases is one of those projects. I have not worked on this at all in the past five years, so I’m not quite sure if I want to categorize it as a “work in progress”… probably shouldn’t. The cloth is a 100% cotton, and the design was already stamped on the cases. I decided to use colors that would go well with other linens and decor in our bedroom. So the roses are blue and the foliage is green. I get bored with chain and satin stitch pretty quickly which is probably one reason I set it aside. Not needing to count or to keep track of a paper pattern would make this a very portable “on the go” project. I think I’ll pull it out and start a “go bag” of projects.